Update March 2022
We will continue to follow all Government COVID guidelines each and every step of the way to ensure all our guests and our team are kept safe. All bookings are covered by the “Book with Confidence Guarantee”.
Book with Confidence Guarantee
If the Government has set out Coronavirus restrictions as follow
- The park is closed due to Government restrictions.
- The Government have put restrictions on travel.
- You are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus or indeed have Coronavirus please do not travel. Proof of Coronavirus will be required in the form of a Lateral Flow Test or PCR test. This is either via the email received from the NHS website when your test is logged or a screen shot of the email.
Then you can:
- Transfer your holiday to a new date in 2022 or 2023 free of charge; or
- Cancel your booking with a full no quibble refund.
Please also refer to our terms and conditions below for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- The Book with Confidence Guarantee is only applicable for bookings made direct with Medmerry Park. If you have booked via a Third Party you will need to contact them direct.
- Our “Guarantee Change Window” allows any transfer or cancellation within a period of 28 days and up to 4 days prior to arrival.
- Should UK Government advice significantly change in the 4 days prior to arrival, we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
- All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- If you choose to amend your holiday to a different date, should your new holiday be more expensive, you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking.
- If you choose to cancel your holiday, you can only do this by emailing us and refunds will take up to 28 days to process.
- The Coronavirus “Book with Confidence Guarantee” is available until further notice.
- Medmerry Park Cancellation Protection is a separate offer and remains available at the same time as this Guarantee.